1. This document contains the Terms and Conditions of Use of this website. By using, and continuing to use, this website you acknowledge, accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions of Use, do not use this website. Prosegur may amend these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by posting the amended Terms and Conditions of Use on this website which you acknowledge shall constitute sufficient notice to you thereof. If you violate any Terms and Conditions of Use, your right to use and access this website automatically terminates.
2. Unless expressly indicated to the contrary, the content of this website, including the copyright in all texts, graphics and layouts in this website are owned by Prosegur and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws. Except as indicated below, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or applicable laws, you must not copy, modify, transmit or distribute any material on this website. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading any material from this website.
Authority to Reproduce
3. Any person may reproduce any portion of the material on this website subject to the following conditions:
4. You must not otherwise copy, reproduce, republish, frame, post, upload, distribute, transmit or modify in any way all or any part of the material contained on this website unless expressly authorised in writing by Prosegur. You must not transmit or attempt to transmit any data, code or other material of any kind to this website which contains a virus or other harmful component.
5. You are prohibited from:
7. All names, logos or trademarks are either Prosegur’s property or the property of Prosegur’s related bodies corporate. Nothing on this website should be interpreted as granting any rights to use or distribute any names, logos or trademarks without Prosegur’s express written agreement. No licence to use any of these trademarks is given or implied. These trademarks may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, used, modified or redistributed in any way (except as an integral part of an authorised copy of material appearing on this website as set out in the previous section) without prior written permission.
Use of Interactive Features
8. For your convenience, Prosegur may provide interactive features on this site, such as access to tracking and user comments. You are authorised to use these features solely for the purposes specified and for no other purposes.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
9. Use of this website is at your sole risk. The material on this website is intended to provide general information only and may contain inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors. These will be corrected at Prosegur’s discretion when they are found. The information on this website is updated regularly, but inaccuracies may remain or occur where changes occur between updates. Prosegur and its related bodies corporate do not warrant or make any representations concerning the completeness, timeliness, suitability or accuracy of any material on this website, including, without limitation, the prices of products or services, contained on or accessible through this website, or that access to this website will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Prosegur and its related bodies corporate be liable for any damages of any kind related to the completeness, timeliness, suitability or accuracy of any material.
10. To the fullest extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will Prosegur, its related bodies corporate and affiliates or licensors be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and consequential damages, lost profits or damages resulting from the use or inability to use this website and the material contained on it whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory.
11. You indemnify Prosegur, its officers, agents, contractors and employees (Indemnified Parties) regardless of any negligence on Prosegur’s part, against all losses, liabilities, legal costs and other expenses incurred by the Indemnified Parties arising directly or indirectly as a result of or in connection with the breach by you of any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use, or any wilful, unlawful or negligent act by you in connection with Prosegur’s services.
Third Party Websites
12. This website may contain hypertext links, pointers or references to websites operated by third parties (Third Party Websites). Prosegur cannot control the contents of Third Party Websites, and makes no warranty about the completeness, timeliness, suitability, accuracy or subject matter of material located on Third Party Websites. Prosegur does not approve of, endorse or sponsor any content or material on Third Party Websites. Prosegur does not warrant or represent that use of material on Third Party Websites to which this website is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world. Prosegur is not, and must not be taken to be, authorising infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material on Third Party Websites by linking to such material or allowing such material to link this website.
Products and Services
13. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the products and services mentioned in these web pages are subject to Prosegur’s terms and conditions of trade. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions of Use and any Terms and Conditions of trade, the Terms and Conditions of trade will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency only.
14. Prosegur does not represent or warrant that this website and its servers, or any files obtained from or through this website are free from computer viruses, harmful data, code, components or other defects, including Trojan horses and worms. Any such files that are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user of such files assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from use of those files. It is your responsibility to deploy adequate tools, means or systems to detect and disinfect harmful computing programmes.
15. You agree and acknowledge that this website may use “Cookies” and other similar devices as governed by Prosegur’s Policy on Cookies .
16. These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.