In any case, we inform you that Prosegur is responsible for the Cookies and the processing of the data obtained through our own and third party Cookies, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the processing of the information collected.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small data files that are installed on the user's computer or mobile device and allow the user to store or retrieve the information generated by their activity on the network, through their computer or their mobile device.This improves and personalises the user's experience of the website and the services it offers.
During access to and browsing of the website, Prosegur can store or record IP addresses, user preferences, the type of device used, identify the user, or store and retrieve information on browsing habits, whose purpose is statistical in relation to the number of visits or website traffic, in addition to offering a more personalised experience for your browsing, or remembering your login data, even on different devices.
This Prosegur website can use the following cookies, either its own or those of authorised third parties:
- Technical cookies: Needed for the proper functioning of the website. These cookies are memorised and only have a temporary validity. These cookies do not permanently record any information on your computer's hard drive, and are basic for controlling traffic and data communication, logging in or completing the purchase process, or sharing content through social networks, among others.
These cookies base their usefulness on the temporary tracking of Internet browsing. The user can delete these types of cookies before starting to browse other pages of the website.
These Cookies include, amongst others, user input, authentication, user security, multimedia player session and add-on cookies (plug in) to exchange social content.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where they access the service, or remember previous searches from their destinations, etc.
- Analysis or statistical cookies: Statistical Cookies allow us to know how many times our visitors have been back and the content that is of the most interest to them. Therefore, we can concentrate our efforts on improving the most visited areas and help the User find what they are looking for more easily.
Prosegur may use the information about your visit to perform evaluations and statistical calculations on anonymous data and to guarantee the continuity of the service or make improvements to its websites. This information will not be used for any other purpose. Prosegur may use third party analysis Cookies.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces on our website, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: they allow the ads you see on our website or other web pages to be more personalised and according to your tastes, avoiding recommendations not related to your interests or preferences, and offering you targeted commercial proposals, developing a specific profile based, for example, on your searches or other browsing habits. Prosegur may use third party advertising Cookies.
- Geolocation cookies: they allow us to know the location of the User, with prior consent, enabling us to provide certain services or personalise the user's experience.
- Web beacons: Prosegur may use web beacons by its own means or via third parties. These are small graphic images that allow us to identify whether viewing a certain ad has resulted in the contracting of a service or the purchase of a product, so that we can monitor the results of affiliate websites, in addition to statistical analysis.
- Pixel tags: this technology allows us to monitor User behaviour on the website and in emails.
- Social media add-on cookies for tracking: Plug in add-on cookies to exchange social content can be used by third parties to track people, both members and non-members of a social network, to include behavioural advertising or for market research and analysis.
Prosegur also uses local storage to collect and store personal information locally on the user's device using HTML5 technology, so that data can be recovered even after closing the browser. Although the operation is similar to a cookie, local storage has some differences because it can occupy more space, the stored information is not sent to the server in each request, and it has no expiration, so it must be expressly deleted.
You can set your browser to accept or reject cookies. To do so, we suggest that you go to the help section of your browser to find out how to change the configuration you currently use. You can also use "do not track" tools to block tracking cookies.
Likewise, you can revoke the consent you gave Prosegur to use the cookies at any time by configuring your browser. Please see the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information, under the terms provided below:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the "Tools" menu option, select "Internet Options" and access "Privacy".
- If you use Firefox, for Mac in the "Preferences" menu option, selecting "Privacy", accessing the "Show Cookies" section, and for Windows in the "Tools" menu option, selecting "Options", accessing "Privacy" and then "Use a custom configuration for the history."
- If you use Safari, in the "Preferences" menu option, select "Privacy".
- If you use Google Chrome, in the top right, select "More", then "Settings". At the bottom, click on "Advanced settings". Once in this window, under "Privacy and security", click on "Content settings" and then on "Cookies".
Notwithstanding the foregoing, keep in mind that the deactivation of cookies may affect the correct functioning of certain sections of the website.